Friday, January 25, 2013

What is my computer experience?
I have tons of experience as far as playing video games go.  I am decent at typing and I am learning how to write code.  I know far more on the PC than I do on a Mac.  the most work I have done on a Mac was back in third grade.  The screen had only two colors, green and black.  I have dismantled a number of PCs, as well as built a few from the remnants of broken towers. I am looking forward on learning more about the internal workings of computers though.
What is my major class?
My major is Video Game Design and Development.
What do I hope to get out of this class?
Well the first thing I would hope to learn out of this class better understanding and usage of a Mac.  The next things I would like to accomplish with this class is how to successfully use Photoshop and Illustrator.  I'm not sure yet how much I will be using this programs in the future but I can assume that I will be using in the future beyond my college career. 
Who is my favorite artist?
I can't say that I have a single favorite artist, as artists cover many different mediums.  My favorite painters are Salvador Dali, Van Gogh, and Jackson Pollock.  I have many music artists that I enjoy and choosing one or two to be a favorite is very tough.  a couple of my favorite bands include; Pink Floyd, Papa Roach, and Rob Zombie.  As far as movies are concerned, my favorite artist is George Romero. I am a big fan of zombie flicks and have enjoyed them since I was very little with my first zombie movie Dawn of the Dead.
Write a five line story.
Grotuct was a great goblin lord who was both respected and feared by his peers.  This fear was brought forth due to his tenacity, malicious intent, and the gleaming power of his sword and shield, which he kept on his person at all times.  There was no being that could defeat him in battle, but  Grotuct's downfall was that he was easily tricked.  A younger trickier golbin by the name of Fendrix,  tricked the goblin lord into believing that his shoe was untied.  With one swift slash of Fendrix's dagger, Grotuct's head went rolling down his precious shield, thus ending the tale of Grotuct.

No comments:

Post a Comment